In effect from 30.8.2012
The website www.easylingo.com is operated by Online learning s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”), who exercises the property rights to this website. It is forbidden to copy any part of the content, appearance or program code of the website.
It is forbidden to in any way interfere in the technical substance or content of the www.easylingo.com website without the consent of the Operator.
Nevertheless, the Operator is in no way responsible for the accuracy and currency of the published information. All information published on the website is for informational purposes only.
The Operator reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove these conditions at any time, at their sole discretion, even without prior notice. Any such modifications are binding for the users of the website.
MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE
The materials on the website are protected by the copyright of Online learning s.r.o. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access, view and use this website.
ACCURACY AND CURRENCY OF DATA
The Operator makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the website contains accurate, complete and up-to-date data and information. However, they make no warranties or claims in this regard. Please note that the website may contain incorrect and incomplete data or errors, which will be corrected as soon as the Operator discovers them.
The Operator is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. This website is updated. The Operator reserves the right to update, modify, adjust, supplement or otherwise change the data contained on the website at any time and without prior notice.
Using and browsing the website is at your own risk. In no event shall the Operator be liable for any direct, indirect, extraordinary or other consequential damages caused by the use of this website, even if the Operator was notified of the possibility of such damages in advance.
Whatever you transfer or post on the website will become the property of Online learning s.r.o. and can be used for any purpose (with the exception of personal data). At the same time, the Operator is not obligated to use these contributions in any way and is entitled to remove these contributions from the website and applications at any time, at their sole discretion.
By browsing the website and providing personal data, the user also agrees to provide their personal data to Online learning s.r.o. The company is entitled to store and use this personal data for the purpose of communication with the user. The user expressly agrees with using and processing such data by Online learning s.r.o. The user has the option to request in writing the deletion of their data from the Operator’s database at any time.
TERMINATION OF USER REGISTRATION
The Operator reserves the right to delete any user account from the system that serves or was created by the user for the purpose of transfer to another user, whether for a fee or free of charge, serves to commit or assists in committing a crime or activity that is in conflict with generally accepted ethical or moral principles of the company or whose user has tried to disrupt the stability and operation of the services provided by the Operator. The Operator can terminate user registration at any time and without compensation.
Each visitor of this website undertakes not to interfere with the standard operation or integrity of this website.
The Operator is not responsible for any malfunction, inaccessibility or poor accessibility of this website and the services offered on it.
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS AND POSSIBLE COMPLAINTS
- The license for lifetime courses is valid for 5 years, and if you ask us to renew it 12 months before the license expires, we will immediately renew it free of charge. Contact us.
- Lecturer at hand is a service provided by real lecturers, who are available to students via a “chat”. The chat is accessible with a single click on the lecturer icon in the Online Study Room. Lecturers are available at least every working day from 8 am to 4 pm CET.
- It is not possible to delete the study results of the studied course and start studying the course as if it were new. However, it is possible to return to any subject matter and practice it in the course at will, even after finishing the entire course and obtaining a certificate. Revision of exercises is not limited in any way.
- The content of the offered courses includes study material for 6 months if you study for 20 minutes every working day (10 minutes of revision of the studied materials, 10 minutes of studying new material in the course).
- The individual language levels are perceived as follows – A1-, A1+, A2-, A2+, B1-, B1+, B2-, B2+, C1, C2. The labelling of levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 corresponds to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- If the student publicly uses their name and profile picture on social media, they agree that the data can be used in the online study room or on the e-learning course provider’s website.
- Subscription to the language courses – the six-month or annual subscription is paid in a single lump sum. The monthly subscription is paid by recurring payments, which are automatically deducted each month from the payment card that was used for the first payment. The subscription is active until you cancel it in the study room or you ask our customer support for cancellation. You always unsubscribe from the next payment. After unsubscribing, the subscription period expires and then the access to subscribed courses is cancelled.
- Recurring payments represent the automatic deduction of payment for provided service at the frequency specified in the order. This is most often a monthly deduction of course fees. Payment for the service is fixed, so its amount is always the same as the order and payment for the first subscription period. The payment is deducted automatically via a secure payment gateway always on the day when the order and the first payment were made (e.g. if the order and the first payment take place on 1 January 2017, the next payment will be automatically deducted on 1 February 2017). The user is informed that the payment is based on a recurring payment via the e-mail by which they registered for their account. The customer can see the subscription period in their course within their account. To cancel your recurring payment, contact us at email@example.com.
In the case of a recurring payment, the customer agrees:
- with the establishment and parameters of a recurring payment.
- with the storage of payment data in the payment gateway – the data of your payment card is handled by the payment gateway operator according to the international security standard.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP
- The contractual relationship between Online learning s.r.o., with its registered office at Nerudova 198/36, Pražské Předměstí, 500 02 Hradec Králové, Czech Republic, IČ 27477169 (hereinafter referred to as “OL”) and the course user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) arises upon the receipt of course fee payment.
- After sending a firm order and payment, the User will be sent a confirmation email with all the information needed and the course will be activated.
- All orders made by the User are available after logging into his/her account.
- The price of the relevant course (hereinafter referred to as “course fee”) is set for a period of several months or a year, according to the OL price list, which is updated for each relevant half-year and is available on the website www.easylingo.com.
- Recurring payments represent the automatic deduction of payment for the provided service at the frequency specified in the order. This is most often a monthly deduction of course fees. Payment for the service is fixed, therefore its amount is always the same as the order and payment for the first subscription period.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User hereby consents to the collection of information about himself/herself, only for the administrative and study needs of OL. The User hereby expressly authorises the storage of their address, phone number, email, or additional information concerning the course payer in the OL database.
- The User is not entitled to lend their login and password to third parties. In case of violation of this rule, OL has the full right to cancel their study account without giving any reason and without refunding the course fee to the User.
- The User of the online language course is entitled to use all multimedia teaching materials exclusively for their study needs and has no right to make them available in any way to third parties. In case of violation of this rule, OL has the full right to cancel their study account without giving any reason and without refunding the course fee to the User.
- All texts, exercises, multimedia explanations, grammar and vocabulary explanations, MP3 listenings and video recordings are protected by copyright law.
- OL hereby expressly prohibits any further distribution or disclosure of OL content to third parties.
- The User acknowledges that the study system of OL is evolving on the basis of user feedback and according to newly available modern trends in online teaching. For this reason, some functions of the learning system may be updated, terminated or replaced by new ones.
- In case of any problems, our customer support is available to the User. Contact us.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- OL is responsible to the User that the online courses are free of defects upon receipt and have such features as OL described or which the User expected with regard to the nature of the goods.
- The User is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of the conclusion of the contract. The User is not obligated to state the reason for the withdrawal from the contract. The withdrawal period is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within the period.
- If the User withdraws from the contract duly as mentioned in the previous point OL guarantees a refund of the course fee without undue delay.
We wish you the best of luck and every success in our online language courses!